Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Birthday Cards for 100th Birthday

I made these for my DH's grandmother that we had a birthday party for a few weeks ago. Our color scheme for the party was yellow and white, so I just stayed with those colors. I made the flowers from Crinkle Ribbon on the card on the right and the card on the left is cut from one of my cricut carts (just don't remember which one - Over the Hill, I think). One of the cards is from my DH and I and the other is for our DD and her boyfriend.

Have a super Wednesday and TFL!

Kelly

No comments: