Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Sunday, September 23, 2012

Been Busy...

I finished making 21 thank you cards for my Mom and Dad this week and made quite a few cards. Check my blog this week and you'll see some of what I accomplished.

I also spent LOTS of time trying to get the skunk smell out - check last Sunday's post for the details. I believe I have washed everything that can be washed, Febreeze'd what couldn't be washed and we still have a small odor. Poor Jerry has been tomato juiced, bathed and I finally went to the pet store and got some "Skunk" out and have used it twice. He still has an odor around his neck - I'm pretty clueless at this point as to what to try next, so hopefully it will I'll find a new remedy or it will just keep fading.

Hope you have a good week and stop by some time and see what I've created.

Thanks!

Kelly

No comments: