Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Weekly Thoughts

Well, not a good week for me in making cards. Not much done, ever had a week like that? Sunday afternoon started with viewing our daughter's new rental house. It is the cutest cottage with TONS of potential, but was truly nasty. So dirty in fact, that I was overwhelmed when I 1st saw it and the amount of work that needed to be done before she moved in. Sooooo, we just rolled up our sleeves and dug in for a couple hours on Sunday and then hit it again Monday and so on. Each room needed to be painted and scrubbed and we've worked our way through most of the rooms. Needless to say, since everything on life couldn't be put "on hold", I spent 3 days there and 2 days at home just doing the necessities. Her birthday was Friday, so we had steak (her fav) and I baked her a cake. Just had the 4 of us for supper (her Dad and I, she and her boyfriend), but we invited her grandparents, uncle and cousins up for dessert. I think everyone has a great time.
I've had a stomach bug for about a week and a half and that's slowing me down a bit, but hoping it's on it's way out so I can get lots done this week.
Hope you all had a great week and certainly a creative one.

Kelly

No comments: