Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Wedding Card



This card was truly a work in progress..... I started by coloring the digi from Saturated Canary with copics and then started building the card. I knew I wanted a trifold, and picked out a Spellbinders die that ended up cutting a larger circle than I meant for it too -"measure twice - cut once"; didn't do that so you can see that I had to add some flowers to the front to cover up my mistake.

The card didn't turn out as exactly as I wanted it too, it was still pretty and a good refresher on the what I already knew - SLOW down and make measurements Before cutting.

Have a great Tuesday and stop by again soon!

Kelly

No comments: