Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Thank you

Thank you for leaving sweet comments on my blog! I do see them and it always makes me smile.

I will be taking tomorrow off from the blogging world as we are having my Grandmother-in-law's 100th birthday party. Her birthday was actually yesterday and she had a big day - lunch with her grandchildren,  daughter and son-in-law. I had previously made plans to see my 2 month old great nephew, so I wasn't able to go. I know tomorrow will be a big day for her and she will be tired - but happy, I think!

My great nephew has grown so much and it was a treat to get to see him and my niece. My brother was actually passing through Cleveland, so we all went to lunch and had a great visit!

Hope you all have a creative week and weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: