Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Thank you

Thank you for leaving sweet comments on my blog! I do see them and it always makes me smile.

I will be taking tomorrow off from the blogging world as we are having my Grandmother-in-law's 100th birthday party. Her birthday was actually yesterday and she had a big day - lunch with her grandchildren,  daughter and son-in-law. I had previously made plans to see my 2 month old great nephew, so I wasn't able to go. I know tomorrow will be a big day for her and she will be tired - but happy, I think!

My great nephew has grown so much and it was a treat to get to see him and my niece. My brother was actually passing through Cleveland, so we all went to lunch and had a great visit!

Hope you all have a creative week and weekend! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: