Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Weekly thoughts....

The last 2 weeks have been quite hectic. Seems to be the story of my life. We had out of town company Wednesday night, so I spent 2 weeks, washing windows, cleaning and just in general making sure everything was presentable. Since my kids are grown and gone, my extra bedrooms aren't used, so it seems to take extra time just to air them out, was the sheets, before and after the company comes. You know the drill. It's work to have company, but always enjoyable to have them. I hope to go get to see my new great nephew this coming week and hopefully I'll be able to show some pictures soon.

Have a great week!

Kelly

No comments: