Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Weekly Musings....

I missed my weekly musings last week, but I'm here today. I've been busy this week or as busy as I could be. My daughter is still with us, so I seem to not get as much accomplished as I would like, but she will be moving this week, so I've just enjoyed having her here. Of course, with adult children, there are "issues" you don't have when they are little. I'm been out of town for the last 2 days and have NO beach towels clean, so even with her being almost 24, she hasn't done any laundry. She had friends over to swim on Thursday and I guess they didn't bring towels - no big deal- I'm used to that, just didn't know it until hubby tells me last night on my way home that all the beach towels were dirty, except one. My response- if you have one to use, then don't worry about it, I'll find them and wash them when I get home. Sometimes the relationship between father and daughter gets strained. We love her, but she does walk to the beat of a different drummer (not our drummer) and it drives him nuts! Me too at times, I just try hard to remember that she is an adult and is not always going to do everything our way AND that I bet I drive my parents nuts sometimes too - even at 48. LOL

On the business/card/fun side, I've been selling cards like crazy, which is a good problem to have, but it always seems to happen when either my "mojo" isn't working or I just don't have as much time to sit down at my desk and work.

I'm not sure how much time I'll squeak out this week for cards, going with my MIL to pick out more stuff for the upcoming party for her Mom that turns 100. Our daughter will be moving on Wednesday and I'm guessing she'll need help and I need to do some painting outside (just touch up) from where we had new garage doors installed.

So...... I'll have a busy week! I hope you have a great one and enjoy everyday and minute.

Thanks for stopping by!

Kelly

No comments: