Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Friend Card

One of the newer Bugaboo digi's that I just feel in love with.... Jodie has taken 3 of her ladies and combined into a new digi that is just fab! Colored with copics and found some scraps from a piece of wine paper I had left from when I worked at the scrapbook store a couple of years ago. I stayed with the color scheme from the paper and  added some SU Crystal effects to JJ's glasses and Stickles to Ruby's clothes. Had so much fun making this card - hopefully you'll have fun just looking at it.

Kelly

No comments: