Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Birthday Card

Who doesn't love these Saturated Canary digi's???? I do!! I was a tom boy when I was younger and still am somewhat. When I was growing up, there were 5 grandkids and I was the only girl, so if I wanted to play, I played with the boys, which was OK. I had dolls and stuff at home, but I think I enjoyed all the outside "rough and tough" stuff more.

On to the card, colored with copics of course, kept the design pretty simple by just adding my sentiment and stars. Hope you like her as much as I do.

TFL

Kelly

No comments: