Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Weekly musings

Well, it's here- the baby shower. After 3-4 months of planning and working, it's all coming together this afternoon. I can't wait to click pictures and post.
This was a short week with Monday being a Holiday, so I was busy all week. I helped our daughter finish moving her stuff. I think I told you last week that she is going to be gone for the summer, so we're storing everything. I had forgotten how much "fun" it is to move!!!! Trying to find a place for everything proved a little more difficult than I expected. Our house is large enough, but adding in her furniture (even stored) proved to be challenging.
Sorry for the short post, but I have several things to complete before I leave here at 11:00.

Have a great week and thanks for stopping by!

Kelly

No comments: