Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

A special day to honor our Dad's! For many of us, this is a wonderful day full of memories. My Mom and Dad are traveling, so I won't get to see him today, but I will call and wish him Happy Father's Day - but more than that, I will remember all the special times he has "been there" for me. As a child, some of them were discipline, and I didn't (probably) understand his love and that everything he did was shaping my life to become who I am today. As an adult and parent myself, I think I understand all the sacrifices that he made for our family and for me. I can honestly say that I don't think I have ever called, either for advice or help that he hasn't been there. I am proud to be his daughter and will always love and respect him.

Please remember your Dad and think of your special times together.

Kelly

No comments: