Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Anniversary Card


My brother and SIL recently celebrated 25 years and they ride a Harley, so I decided to make a card with that theme. Most of the Harley cards I've made have been for birthdays, so an anniversary card was a challenge. I used to hearts cut from George and then just added the clothes. I was happy with the man's vest, not so much with the ladies. The silver on the front is supposed to be fringe, which it actually looks like, but I think it had more on a Native American look than a Harley look. I spent several hours on the card, so I finally had to just be happy with it.
My brother liked it and said I have a "flair" for Harley cards. although I didn't think it was my best work.
Have a great Wednesday! Stop by again soon!

Kelly


No comments: