Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!

Monday, May 7, 2012

Secret Pal Cards

 This is for Easter 2013. I used a Lily of the Valley stamp and one of my favorite copic techniques. I think it is a standard for fur. Just color your fur and then with a white cloth that's been misted with the blender solution, just dab until you get your desired look. I have learned (the hard way) to always do this step first before coloring anything else or your colors may bleed. I think it is better to start with a smaller amount of blender solution and a small about of dabbing, because you can always add more. The rest of the image is colored with copics and I used an embossing folder from Stampin 'Up on the pink background.
 Straight from Cricut's Birthday Bash.
An Independence Day card using a scalloped border punch and Cricut's George for the stars.  I thought it turned out great, even with a simple design.

Each each I get an order for secret pal cards, so I shared the above 3 with you today. I finish up with the other 2 tomorrow.

TFL

Kelly

No comments: