Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Sunday, April 22, 2012

What a week!!! I think blogger must have had some problems this week. I normally schedule posts for the week and then try at least once or twice during the week to make sure they've posted, but something happened and it didn't work exactly right. Sorry about that. I moved Friday's post to Monday, so bear with me this week while I try to figure out the problem. I ended up working about 30 hours this past week at our business, 2 days were planned and the rest were "piece meal"; 2 hours one day, 3 another and 5 another. Makes it hard to be creative, so I didn't get much done on cards last week. So I will be working extra hard this week playing catch up. If you could see my list of things to do for the coming week, you would get tired just looking at it and I'm already tired before I even start..... I received an order for 10 graduation cards this past week and hope to get them done and out by Tuesday. I'm still needing to work on my niece's diaper cake and banner for her upcoming baby shower. I guess I'm sounding overwhelmed, but everything will get done in good time - gonna try not to stress about it- key word "try", generally not in my makeup, but at 48, surely I can still learn. We'll see, my personality doesn't lean that way, but maybe an old dog can learn new tricks...... For you copic lovers, I found a new publication and it's great! Called Designed to Color, here's the link: http://jane-thecupboardunderthestairs.blogspot.com/ I loved both issues so much, I even printed! I have purchased 2 new Cricut carts, Teen Scene and Enjoy the Seasons so hopefully you'll be seeing something new I've created from them. I hope you have a great week and hopefully blogger will be working properly this week! Kelly

No comments: