Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Sympathy Card


I saw it, loved it, had to HAVE it! The digi of course! This is from a Day for Daisies. I'll be checking back to see what other goodies she has. I loved this one because of it's simplicity. As you can see, there is not a lot of coloring to do, but with that done, I trimmed the digi down and put on a kraft card. I've had the sentiment in the form of a rubber stamp.

Have a great week and hopefully you'll find a few moments for creativity!

Kelly

No comments: