Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Happy Sunday

Hope everyone had a great week and that the coming week will be good to you. Our weather was cooler last week, I even had to turn the heat back on as we were getting down to the high 30's at night. I had been averaging mowing our yard twice a week with all the rain and warm weather, so the cooler weather was a nice break.
My Mom and I went to lunch one day and shopping for baby shower items, plates, cups, etc. She brought me the cutest frog to place of top of the diaper cake that I'm planning to make. I haven't made one before, but looks like something I can do. I'll take a pic if it turns out and post. I'm also planning to make a banner with the baby's name on it, so that will be a project I'll tackle in the next couple of weeks. I post a pic when I get it complete.
I'll be working a more than usual this weekend, my DH has several things going on,so I'll go in and cover for him.
Hope you have a great week and be creative!

Kelly

No comments: