Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Baby Shower Invitations



I am giving a shower for my niece in June and wanted to get the baby shower invitations out of the way. I used the Imagine and Nursery Tails for the front and the cute little frog inside. We know she's having a boy so I was able to make in "boy" colors. My daughter (who is co-hosting the shower) picked out the bear. I made 28 invitations, so I'll admit, I am over making invitations for a few days/weeks. If you remember from Friday's post, I had just completed 30 invitations for a client.
I am so excited to have a baby in the family! My kids are soon to be 21 and 24, my nephew and niece are 23 and 20, so it's been a few years since we've had a baby. I'm not sure my brother is ready to be a grandfather, but I'm ready to be a Great Aunt, although I admit, that title does make me sound old. That's OK, because I can't wait to hold Syler (his name) in my arms.

TFL

Kelly

No comments: