Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Another Busy Week

Wow! 2 weeks in row, I have "run around like a chicken with my head cut off"! If you haven't heard that saying, then your not from the South. We had to have a new heat pump put in and the job took almost 4 days. Of course, we had to have all new duct work and had the guys check out other unit as well. It seems when I sat down to work, either the phone rang, or the guys had a questions, don't get me wrong, they did a GREAT JOB, it just wasn't as quiet at the house as it usually is. The first of the week was cool, and Thursday we had tons of rain, but Friday was beautiful and I spent about 4 hours working in the yard and loving every minute of it. For my niece's baby shower, I have mentioned that I'm making a diaper cake and it's almost complete and I'm so happy with the results. I will post a pic after it's done. I still need to make a banner and I hope to get that done this week. The baby shower is June 3, so I still have a little time. I did finish knitting the afghan that is my gift to her. Each week, I try to complete at least an item or two. I did get the invitations addressed last night and plan to mail them this week. I wanted to make sure I gave everyone enough time to hit Babies - R - Us, because I'm from a smaller town and they will have to travel an hour to get to a Babies -R-Us. I hope you have a great week, have weather and get everything done that you want too! Kelly

No comments: