Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wedding Card


This was my 1st foray into changing mediums - Can you believe it?????? I used some chalk pencils on kraft paper. This is a beautiful digi from Mo's Digital Pencil. It wasn't easy, took a little longer than I expected, but I loved the effect. I'll continue to primarily use copics, but it's also nice for a change occasionally. BTW, the chalk method DOES require a fixative. It darkened my image some, so I'll remember that for the next time.
Have a great Wednesday and stop by again soon!

Kelly

No comments: