Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Funny Birthday Card


Time for a corny one- I just hand cut the worm, hat and hole quickly, colored with copics, added some coordinating paper and it was a quick and easy card. I made 2 of these while I was at it, one for my new nephew-in-law and one that will go for sale in the shop. I used SU Whisper white for my worm, etc and this is great paper. I will probably start using more often as the copic paper is pricey. The copic paper is still my fav, but I know in some cases I can substitute the Whisper White and it will work OK.

Have a super Wednesday!!

As always, thanks for stopping by and checking out my creations!

Kelly

No comments: