Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Birthday Card



My Mom asked me to make a card for their Pastor's wife and she said, just something simple and pretty. She said she was a young 60ish, but very stylish. Here's what developed. You can use any shoe and purse, I think I used the shoe from the Wedding cart and the purse from Forever Young - to bad my memory isn't so good, but you can used any from the Cricut carts. I think the sentiment says it all, so have fun making a card like this or maybe it will inspire you to "one up me"!

Happy Thursday and TFL

Kelly

No comments: