Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day


I made this card for my 25th Wedding Anniversary that happens to fall on Valentine's Day. The ball glove is from Sports Mania, and I used a Cuttlebug folder for the embossed mat. My DH is a baseball nut and so I thought he would love this card.
We've had a wonderful 25 years and yes, we've had our ups and downs and there have been times when I've wondered if we would make it. But we have and I certainly hope for many more years and I don't kid myself, I know there will still be some tough times ahead, but with love, patience and understanding, we can make it through those too.
Thanks for coming by and sharing this special day.

Kelly

No comments: