Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Frizzy Jynx



Another birthday card using A Ragmuffin named Frizzy Jynx. I can relate to her, since my hair is naturally curly and it can get frizzy. Damp weather makes it grow and grow and GROW!
Jynx was colored with copics and again I started with my paper and pulled the colors from it. Got to tell you, I love her - the colors just popped and I wish I had not started the sentiment on the front.I will definitely make another Jynx, just not sure if I'll go bold again or try soft colors.

Stay tuned....

Kelly

No comments: