Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Friday, February 10, 2012

Friend Card with Winnie




This is my favorite of the week. This little lady is Winnie, a roadtripping Ragmuffin. I loved her because of the Air Stream behind her. I love most things vintage and thought this was just way too cute.
Colors with copics and then picked my papers. The color scheme turned out PERFECT!I added a tag with ribbon and a couple of stick pins that I had in my stash. Not a lot more to say other than, I really, really did not want to let her go, but I did and the card sold the 1st day I put it out.

I hope you've enjoyed my week featuring Saturated Canary digi's and maybe you'll get an idea or two.

Thanks for looking and have a crafty and creative weekend!

Kelly

No comments: