Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!

Friday, January 20, 2012

Pop up Valentine




This is my favorite for the week. I can't take credit for the idea, I saw on a blog (I sorry I didn't remember who, or I'd give them credit). I had the typewriter digi from Pink Petticoat and the rest was just putting it together. It did take some trial and error, the first desk was too big, and I did cut the red polka paper too big, but left it, rather that starting over again for the 3rd time. I added a "Home Sweet Home" picture from a set of clear stamps. The front of the card is computer generated.
Hope you liked this card as much as I did!
Have you had a creative week? I have, and hope you've enjoyed the Valentine's cards and maybe gotten an idea or two.

Have a great weekend!

Kelly

No comments: