Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!

Saturday, January 28, 2012

My Craft Store

No project today, just giving kudos to a store I've ordered from twice. I have ordered crinkle ribbon twice and both times, it has been a breeze! I place the order, pay through pay pal (which is my preference) and get a confirmation. Kimberly then keeps me updated with when the items have shipped and I normally have within 5 days through USPS.I love it! I don't have to pay extra shipping to get it here quick and she does what she says she'll do. Check out her items and her blog - great ideas, I've scraplifted a few.

http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com/

Customer service still lives!

Have a great weekend!

Kelly

No comments: