Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Baby Card


It seems I'm really struggling with new ideas for baby cards, so I just made a simple one with balloons. I punched the balloons out of three different colors of blue, added some embroidery floss and some rub on sentiments. I liked how it turned out and think I'll make one in pink.

Have a great weekend and I hope your first week of 2012 have been good to you!

Kelly

No comments: