Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

One of those funny...

stories. I was planting flowers in the rain on Friday, on a red clay bank and slipped and jammed my thumb. Not sure if it's broken, but it was black within the hour and throbs!! Now, you ask, why would you be planting in the rain??? Because, my Mom and Dad had been digging up Periwinkle all week and had it ready for Friday morning. They decided they were coming up (about an hour) so we could get it in the ground. It was just misting, but the ground was wet enough that the ground was slippery. It was quite comical when I fell. Hope you can visualize - my arms flailing and me going down an embankment - even I laughed. I was glad it was me instead of them - I figure being 20+ years younger, my bones are stronger, but I can tell you, this is going to make crafting this week, a little tougher - but as with most crafters, I will persevere.

Have a great Sunday and stop in this week to see what I get done.

Kelly

No comments: