Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Happy Monday and Sympathy Card


It's hard to believe that we're already in the last week of September. All the mums and pumpkins are starting to come out for October - I love it! The days are cooler and it's wonderful to wake up of the mornings and have that crispness to the air.
Today's card is very simple, but just right for a sympathy card. I feel like sympathy cards can be overdone, so I usually try (I don't always accomplish this - know what I mean?) them simple and elegant. I've had this stamp for quite a while, added some lace and a flower. I did ink the edges for more of a vintage look.
Have a great Monday and hope your week is crafty!

Kelly

No comments: