Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Down in the Dumps?


This is a theme I used with outhouse stamps and digi's, but I just loved this digi from Mo's Digital Pencil. It comes in boys and girls and is just so sweet. Since I HAD (we all know how that feels) this digi, I had to find a card theme to use with it. If course the outside says "Down in the Dumps?" the inside says "I'm sure everything will come out alright!". Colored with copics.
Well, it's been a wild week for me - I had unexpected company for the night Tuesday, so I had to rush home from work - filling in for DH, change sheets because I couldn't remember when they had been changed last - both kids have moved out, and they were clean, but I just figured after a few months they would need to be washed and have the clean scent and feel. Run back to the grocery store for stuff to grill out since we were feeding them Tuesday night and back to work on Wednesday morning (again filling in for DH). They left Wednesday afternoon, but I still have to go back and strip both beds - wash beach towels - they hit the pool, and get everything else back together. I filled in for DH again on Thursday so he could go hunting - opening day of Dove season. Oh, and my DD calls on Wednesday night at 9:30 and wants to know if I can take her to the airport at 8:00 a.m. Thursday morning, and of course, Mom says sure! What all this means is I'm wiped!!! Still trying to be creative, but not finding as much energy as I would like too.
Hope you all have a great weekend and a super Labor Day. We are supposed to get some much needed rain on Sunday, but Monday look clears. I may take the weekend off from posting, but who knows...
As always, TFL

No comments: