Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

50 and Fabulous


Another simple card, that must be my theme for the week, for that wonderful 50 year old. Sometimes, we don't want to give an over the hill card - but we want our friends/family to know that 50 is great! I can say that, because I'm 47, but I feel sure I'll make it through 50. I used some new spellbinders dies for the mat's on this card. Love how they cut and look, and it's soooooo fast to run them through my Big Shot. I used Forever Young for the gal and the paper is Stampin' Up. Have a great Thursday and check in tomorrow. TFL

Kelly

No comments: