Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Invitations



I made 12 invitations for DH grandmother for her 99th birthday. You're probably saying "Wow" and you should. She is a great lady - her mind is as sharp as a tack. Her eyesight is pretty much gone and she's not completely steady on her feet, but for 99, she's in great health! We're already planning a HUGE party for her 100th birthday - no doubt she'll be here. We had a "just a girls" luncheon for her and had fun. I will admit I was the youngest one there - by several years (LOL). She had a good time and I took several pictures. We also took her out to eat that night, I think she may have been a little to tired to truly enjoy it, but it was a big day for her! The invitations were made with Elegant Edges and Lori's Garden and I computer generated the actual invitation sentiment.
My MIL is standing, seated on the left is a friend, and then my DH's grandmother - doesn't she look great!
TFL

No comments: