Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Happy Thursday


Thank goodness is cooling off here!!! Our humidity level has gone down some and at least it doesn't feel like you're in a sauna when you walk outside.
All has been quite this week in Knoxville. We are getting ready for "Football time in Tennessee". I am working on a UT baby card, which I will post later. My blood runs orange, so I'm hopeful that Tyler Bray and the other guys will lead us to a winning season.

On to a card - another Pet Sympathy Card. This digi is from Mo's Digital Pencil and the money earned from the sell of this is donated to Pet Orphans in California. I colored with copics, added some pearls and doodling. I believe the child is supposed to be a boy, but I went with girl colors, because girls can have shorter hair too.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: