Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!

Friday, August 19, 2011

Baby Card


Well, I finally got a card uploaded! This is my 3rd try this morning. On to the card....I bought this beautiful paper at our LSS and then couldn't decide what to do with it. I opted for something simple. I cut the feet from Cricut's New Arrival, added some ribbon and matted on glitter paper.
Hope you all have a great weekend. We are going to celebrate my parents 50th wedding anniversary. Don't know about you, but I this is a major accomplishment in our world today. My husband's parents celebrated 50 years 6 ago, so I consider my self lucky to have GREAT parents and In-laws!
Tanks for stopping by!

No comments: