Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Friday, June 17, 2011

Thibking of you card with Bubble Wrap



It's been some time since I've made one of these, but I didn't have any bubble wrap. My husband ordered something from e-bay and it came packed in bubble wrap, so, this card was just calling to me and saying make me, make me, please! The smaller bubbles in the bubble wrap work a bit better, but whatever you have will work. The sentiment is computer generated. Have a great Friday and I hope everyone in your life has a Happy Father's Day! TFL

No comments: