Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Pinwheel Card


I have not made a "pinwheel" in several years and making them brings back childhood memories. I'm sure if your my age (pushing 50) then you remember making these as a child. Growing up, my Mom was a SAHM and money was tight, so she always found inexpensive ways to keep my brother and I entertained. Making pinwheels was one of those ways. I used some paper I've had in my stash for several years and just loved my result. Hope you have a super Thursday and as always, thanks for stopping by and looking!

No comments: