Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Get Well Card


This get well card features a frog (from Cricut's Doodlecharms - I think), I went on Cricut search because I have such a bad memory -really, I do, and guess what, he wasn't there. So I am going from memory. I used some paper I've had for a long, long, long, time!!! It was some of the 1st 12 x 12 papers that I purchased when I changed over to 12 x 12 scrapbooking. Now, this has been at least 8 years ago. Anyway, matched up a solid green and embossed his tummy and then added some google eyes for fun. Have a great Tuesday and stop by again soon! TFL

No comments: