Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Get Well Card


This get well card features a frog (from Cricut's Doodlecharms - I think), I went on Cricut search because I have such a bad memory -really, I do, and guess what, he wasn't there. So I am going from memory. I used some paper I've had for a long, long, long, time!!! It was some of the 1st 12 x 12 papers that I purchased when I changed over to 12 x 12 scrapbooking. Now, this has been at least 8 years ago. Anyway, matched up a solid green and embossed his tummy and then added some google eyes for fun. Have a great Tuesday and stop by again soon! TFL

No comments: