Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Friday, January 14, 2011

What a week!!

This has been a log week for me. We've had snow in Knoxville, not a tremendous amount, only about 3 inches in this area, but it seems to shut us down. I have been working at our business and normally we have 5 FT employees, but Monday I had only myself and my manager. Business has been very slow this week, but we still have to be open, so I've spent a lot of time away from home this week. I'm actually getting to take a day off today, which is a godsend since I've already worked over 45 hours since Monday. I probably won't get to work on cards today and that soooo very sad, don't you agree, since I have so many other errands and piddly things to do.
But anyway, I wanted to explain why I had not been posting this week, I'll try to do better - just hang in there with me.
Have a Happy Friday!!!!

Kelly

No comments: