Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Friday, December 3, 2010

Happy Friday

I missed posting yesterday. I got my morning out of order and I am such a creature of habit! I had planned to do some Christmas shopping yesterday and didn't get a single gift. I did buy some of the new LED Christmas lights - most of my lights have died so I thought I would replace them this year. I bought two of the larger strands of lights, but I feel sure that won't be enough, but I hated to buy more without knowing how many I would need. These new lights are supposed to be brighter so I wasn't sure if I would need as many. Now to the cardmaking- I haven't been as productive lately since I have been on the new anti-seizure medication for about 10 days, it is really making me so tired!!!!! That is supposed to level off in about 4 weeks, so we'll see.

This is one of Shirley's 2 Girls digi stamps and since we know I love dogs, I usually make at least one or two a week with a dog image or theme to it. This one was colored with copics and mounted on some paper that I've had for a while - sorry I don't remember who made it. As always, thanks for stopping by!
If you decided to do Christmas shopping this weekend, hope you do better than I did! LOL

No comments: