Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Anniversary Card


This digi is from Squigglefly and I have only used it once before, because I keep having trouble with the color of the grapes and wine. This time, I actually went on the internet and looked at grape colors. Duh, you think - well, duh I think of me too! I colored with copics layering about 5 different colors. This is one of the things I love best about my copics, it never roughs up the paper. I was happy with the results after I worked hard on this card. Have a Happy Wednesday and as always, thanks for looking!

No comments: