Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Custom Invitation


Well, I just realized that I have not posted today and I'm sorry for being so late! I was up at 2:00 a.m. this morning so I have no excuse. Anyway, this was an order of 15 and I just loved the way they turned out. I had to improvise though, as I couldn't find a penguin like the customer requested. She had sent the clip art that you see on the invitation, so I used it. They did have to be cut out by hand and I added a vest from shimmery paper and then pop dots to give the invitation more dimension. Since the order was smaller, I was able to take the time that they required. TFL and stop by again soon!

No comments: