Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Sorry I missed you yesterday....

While shopping at the mall on Tuesday (if I haven't told you before, I HATE SHOPPING)I began to feel funny - like little electrical shorts in my head, so I sat down and the next thing I knew, paramedics were waking me up and talking to me and I was strapped to the gunnery. I had a seizure and was on my way to the hospital. This same thing happened about 3 years ago, except I didn't sit down, I just feel and hit my head. Soooo, this time, no bumps, no bruises, just sore and the real BUMMER.... I can't drive again for several months. Don't know about you guys, but I will have "withdrawals" not being able to go to craft stores. That is the only shopping I LIKE.
The good news, I will have an excuse to no go Christmas shopping. Yea! Looks like everyone will get handmade gifts or money. Everyone take care and have a super Friday and as always, thanks for stopping by!

No comments: