Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Rudolph


It will soon be that time of year- boy, does time fly by! I have a feeling, that I'm already behind.... no gifts purchased and no Christmas cards made. I did make about 5 Christmas cards yesterday and it really got me in the spirit, now if the spirit will just stay for about 50+ cards, I'll be in good shape.
These digi's are from Bugaboo, colored with copics. I made the card a gatefold and used paper from a pack of AC patterned paper I picked up last year. TFL and please stop by again. Have a super Saturday!

No comments: