Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A message

I have been very busy these last 2-3 weeks on invitation orders. I'll be posting pics a little later. At the first of last week, I just finished an order of 25 birthday invitations and I just finished another order of 150 birthday invitations yesterday that I had been working on for about 2 weeks. Generally, on large orders, I will work on other projects as well just to break up the monotony of doing the same thing 150 times in a row. This past Saturday, I got an order for 100 blank cards that are fishing, hunting and golf related. So.... I'm off to work on those and keep up my regular inventory. My reason for posting my message - I will probably only be posting a card each day instead of 2, but as soon as I get these done, I be back to posting 2 a day. Thanks as always for stopping by!

Kelly

No comments: