Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Invitations



As promised, both invitations.
The first one required 158 invitations, so I had to keep it simple. Even at that, it still took some time. This set is for my husband's Aunt. She is a widow and lost her only son in the Vietnam War, so she is by herself and always doing for other people, so my mother-in-law decided it was time that we do for her, so we're having a HUGE surprise party for her.
The second invitation only required 25, so I was able to do more on them. They wanted special colors and wording, so this is the final result.
Thanks for stopping by and looking and as always have a great day!

No comments: