Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Friday, July 9, 2010

Personal Note

Sorry I've been so hit and miss on posting lately, but I decided to redo our son's room. Since he moved out, it was time for a makeover. He had the original master bedroom before our house was added on to, so it is the largest bedroom, other than mine and has a bath attached. I decided I wanted the plaster look, so after much research, and talking with a friend that is a professional faux painter, I went with drywall mud, paint and then glaze. Let me tell you, this is no easy job! But, I learned a lot and love the results. I have been working on it for about 3 weeks now as well as filling in at the Xpress Lube (about 1 1/2 weeks) while our manager has been on vacation. So... I finished last night with everything except for hanging some pics on wall, that can wait until I decide what would look best. BTW, I had let he and our daughter pick their own paint colors when we moved in about 5 years ago and he picked Carribean Blue and she picked Lime green. Covering Carribean Blue is no easy task! I went with just a beige, so it required a little more work. Next project - my daughters room, since she has been moved out for about 3 years, but that will have to wait a till I recover from this one!

No comments: