Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Confirmation Card

A custom card for a confirmation. I used Cricut Wedding Solutions cart for the cross and Storybook for the name. I very simple but elegant card. TFL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm really loving the theme/design of your web site. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility issues? A handful of my blog visitors have complained about my blog not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Safari. Do you have any ideas to help fix this problem?

Feel free to visit my website ... declaring bankruptcy in florida
My page :: how to file bankruptcy in florida