Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!
2019 Update: Follow me into a new world of weaving and various of types of fiber art. I will continue to make cards, my original love, but also branching out.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Life

Life is very busy lately and I'm sure you can tell from my posting that that I've had very little time for card making. I have been working 12 hour days filling in for my husband while he is on a duck hunting trip. We own an Xpress Lube, so that's one of the perks of owning your own business (perks? LOL)When I come home, I'm just too tired to even walk in my craft room.... but since I'm such an early riser, I do get a little done of the mornings before the long day starts.
On another note, I haven't received a mailing address for the blog candy winner. If I haven't received anything by the 15th, I'll draw again. So Karen, leave me a comment if your e-mail didn't go through.

No comments: