Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!

Thursday, November 5, 2009

MFT Friends


An image from My Favorite Things. Two friends having a glass of wine and sharing good conversation - At least that was my take on the stamp. Colored with copics, but I wish I had used some different colors. I wasn't 100% happy with the results and will try some different colors on the next one. Thanks for looking and have a super Thursday!

1 comment:

Kraftychick said...

I LOVE your Copic coloring! I'm just getting started and it's not easy! Thanks for sharing your projects - I learn something everytime I see them - TFS!
Jackie