Welcome to my world of cards. This is my journey of joy using mainly Cricut and Copics. You will see some different techniques from time to time and I hope you find some ideas that give you inspiration. Everything that I post is meant to be shared and if you wish to "scraplift", I'm happy to share. Have fun while you're are!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Just go with the Flow


This is a thinking of you card. I know that there are many people who just make it day to day, whether it be trouble without a job, trouble with kids, etc., so this seemed a great card for them. The image is from Shirley's 2 Girls. Colored with copics and added some flowers on the corners. The paper is We R Memories Keepers. Thanks for Looking and Have a Great Wednesday and Veterans Day! For those of you that are off - Lucky you!!!

1 comment:

NEEDLEWINGS said...

Cute Cards! I will have to keep visiting your blog from time to time:)